Garden City Plumbing & Heating is booming with business – and in order to keep up, we’re hiring! We are recruiting and training high quality HVAC installers. Keep reading to learn why this is one of the best employment opportunities in Missoula MT!
Top Rated Employment Opportunities in Missoula MT
Do you wonder what’s it’s like to work for the area’s highest rated plumbing and HVAC contractor? Garden City Plumbing & Heating has been in this business since 1985 and we have tons of loyal customers keeping our technicians busy. Our hard working team is awesome and many long standing employees are building their careers here. Here’s how and why we continue to be on top.
Garden City is a Great Company to Work For
- Deep roots in Missoula: We know and love the community we serve well.
- Pride in community building & strengthening: We’ve seen Missoula struggle and flourish and we choose to keep our business here. For that, we play a major role in the community that keeps Missoula on Livability’s Top 100 Places to live in the U.S.
- Family owned & operated for three decades: We value and cherish our team and their families like they are our own.
- Experienced technicians: We make sure everyone on our team is an excellent worker and an expert of the trade. For us, being a great technician means you are capable of providing quality plumbing and HVAC services as well as professionalism and customer service skills.
- Professional development training: Working for us means we ensure that you maintain your skills and have the opportunity to further develop yourself and improve your career.
- Respect time: We have a great administrative team working to coordinate our calls and plan daily routes for our technicians. These daily plans make the most sense and work the best with our customers’ schedules as well as our technicians.
- Work with cleanliness and care: Keeping customer satisfaction at the top of our list of priorities, we make sure our technicians are attentive to the details. Garden City Plumbing & Heating technicians are required to leave the site looking better than it was before they arrived.
- Loyal long term customers: Thanks to our community presence, quality, and care, we have a long list of satisfied customers. These customers continue to trust us with their plumbing and HVAC needs.
- Industry leader: Due to decades of experience and satisfied customers, we stay on top of lists for best HVAC contractors in Missoula. We stay in the know with industry trends, changes, and improvements and we make sure that our whole team follows suit.
Services Provided by Garden City Plumbing & Heating Technicians
In case, you’re still not sure about us, here’s a sample of the services we provide. Our team is equipped and trained to provide these services at both residential and commercial properties. For more details about our residential and commercial plumbing, heating, cooling and construction services, check out our blog.
Plumbing: From pesky leaks to toilet troubles to sump pumps, Garden City keeps pipes and plumbing systems clean and functioning.
Heating: Our heating services cover installation and repairs from central systems to gas and oil furnaces to ductless heating systems to radiant in-floor heat. Whatever the system and whatever the problem is, we’re here to help keep customers warm in Missoula MT.
Cooling: Our HVAC installers are also well equipped to fix, install, and upgrade central cooling systems. This covers problems with thermostat, duct sealing, ductless systems, home energy audits, and more.
New Construction: A somewhat new service we offer involves new construction projects. These services include pre-construction management (planning and budgeting), design build, and retrofit projects.
HVAC Installer Employment Opportunities in Missoula MT
In Missoula, there’s a high demand for construction, engineering, and commercial HVAC installation projects right now. That’s what led us to posting so many HVAC installer employment opportunities in Missoula, MT. We’re looking to build a larger team of professional commercial HVAC installers that can uphold our company’s reputation and track record for customer satisfaction. Ideally, we’re looking for someone with the following requirements.
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience with proper training.
- An EPA certification with knowledge of installation and venting codes.
- A proven track record in HVAC work including ability to draw up diagrams and read blueprints.
- A good driving record.
- A clean drug test.
- Organized and driven.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with fast-paced environment.
- A competitive individual who also loves to win as team.
- A highly motivated individual who’s flexible and has a positive attitude.
Even if you don’t have experience or training in the areas of plumbing and HVAC, don’t let that stop you from applying. If you’re the right person for the job, we’ll work with you to bring you up to speed with the proper training and credentials needed to build a career at Garden City Plumbing & Heating. If these types of employment opportunities in Missoula MT are catching your attention, get in touch with us so we can help you to explore the options!
Apply for Employment Opportunities in Missoula MT
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of our superstar technicians, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us with any questions and to express interest regarding the employment opportunities in Missoula, MT. You can come work with us as an HVAC Installer or apply for one of our other local positions.
To apply, click here and follow the instructions on our application page. We look forward to hearing from you soon!