Here are 3 great jobs for HVAC professionals to start or grow your career in Missoula Montana! Explore each opportunity and apply for one that fits best!
1. Commercial HVAC Installer – Jobs in HVAC
Garden City Plumbing Heating, Inc. is looking for an experienced commercial HVAC Installer work out of our Missoula Montana office. Beyond being one of the best jobs for HVAC, this is arguably one of the best employment opportunities in Missoula MT.
- EPA certification with knowledge of applicable installation and venting codes
- Minimum of 5 years experience including hands on training and/or work in the field
- Proven tack record in heating and cooling systems, including the ability to draw simple diagrams, read blueprints and other diagrams
- Clean, safe driving record
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Highly organized with exceptional follow through abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections
- Strong desires to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life
2. Comfort Consultant
Garden City Plumbing & Heating, Inc. is seeking experienced comfort consultants to join our team. Previous HVAC sales experience is required. Garden City is a member of the Missoula Chamber of Commerce and we are very intentional about networking, building professional relationships, and earning local referrals. Comfort consultants must possess excellent communication and organizational skills in order to be successful in this position.
- Following up with customers in a timely professional manner
- Preparing and delivering proposals to customers
- Coordinating installations
3. Service Plumber
Our locally owned and long established company is looking for an experienced Service Plumber to join our team. We are looking for exceptional technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential and commercial pluming repairs and installations.
- A positive attitude is a must
- Valid Montana plumbing permit
- Licensed with knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications
- Highly motivated self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life
- Competitive wages, 401K, health insurance, paid holidays, and vacation pay are among many of the great benefits that this position offers
Garden City Plumbing & Heating, Inc. will occasionally have an opening for a plumbing apprentice. To be eligible for is position, the following is required:
- Be a current employee of Garden City Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be physically able to safely perform the work required in this trade
- Have a clean driving record.
Getting Jobs For HVAC and Plumbing
Garden City Plumbing & Heating, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we are determined to offer our employees only “our best effort.” We encourage females and minorities to apply to all of these jobs for HVAC and plumbing positions. Interested individuals should contact our office for more information on future job opportunities and to complete an application. Applications will be kept on file for six months.
Download an application for Garden City Plumbing and Heating and take the first step towards joining our team in Missoula Montana!