Current Employment Opportunities
Learn and grow professionally, as a residential HVAC laborer at Garden City Plumbing & Heating!
Since 1985, we have been proudly serving homeowners and businesses in Western Montana. Attracting the best talent to Garden City Plumbing & Heating is a priority for us to serve our clients, to achieve our company goals, and to continue the legacy of quality our customers have come to expect. If you are looking to be challenged, to grow professionally, and to work for a company that appreciates what you bring to the team, then we would love to meet you!
In exchange for your experience and professionalism, we will provide you with:
- Great pay!
- 401K with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Medical, dental, vision, supplemental life, and disability insurance options
- HSA with company match
- Paid Holidays
What you will do:
- Assist with the removal and installation of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and boiler systems
- Cut and drill holes for pipes
- Maintain clean working areas on every job
- Run parts from supply houses
- Provide customers with 5-star service
What is required:
- Current / valid driver's license
- Pass pre - employment drug test, physical, & background check
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders
- Ability to work in crawl space and attics areas where kneeling and crawling may be required
- Must possess good sense and sound judgment in practical matters, be motivated, and organized
"Your talents are unique. At Garden City, our goal is to provide you with the opportunity and resources to utilize your gifts and maximize your potential."-Bill Schaff, President